Blogger WidgetsBlogger Widgets


Monday 5 March 2012

My happy Moment with sweeties ..


hee~ actully, im bored.. huhuhu... thats why im always take ma picture {urmm by myself}...
hmm.. nda pa la bh 2 kn ?? janji ENJOY !! hehehehe... btw, thx 2 ma beloved daddye ;a.. cz let me us his camera {NIKON D5000} hohohoho...tQ daddye ...muaaxxx... hihihi... <3


I cant be free if I dont have " WINGS " ^_^


I love the way you're ...


Just Believe yourself .. :)
GBU ~
~ I love being myself ~


Who will win ??

~ Even you're far away from me right now.. but our feelings never fade .. ~

i'm proud that I have you in my LIFE !!

well.. of couse i'm sure about this feeling.. hehehehe... because it just between you and me.. right?? :P

okey... READY!! 1,2,3 ...... say "peaCe" ^0^ (V)

yupz.. like that!! SMILE ... okey.. <3

ouhhh.. waithhhh... some thing wrong here... T_T

okey!! ... get ready!! hohohoho....

Me and Ma belover Piano ... ^_^

i'm in love of it :P

how about this?? xD

yeahhhhh!! smile plezz..... ^_^
how I look ?? hihihihi

aiyooooo.. dont be angry la.. :)


well, I'm still waithing you know... huuuu... T_T
just wondering, if............... ???

Actully , I really - really HATE you !! yahhhhh... seriously, okey!!

sometime , you make me CRAZY ...why?


Maybe...... ??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Winking Pointer