Blogger WidgetsBlogger Widgets


Saturday 10 March 2012

~ Me and my beloved one {sister}, her name is Divie Davina ... but i call her as " ADIQ " means lil sister ^_^ ... hihihihihi...  overall, this picture captured by her ... taken on 9th MARCH 2012, even she got a fever... but still she wanna join me taken picture... well, we have good time !! since she when to hostel, i'm "FOREVER ALONE" T_T seriously ... its make me feel bored all the time.. hua3 ... this is us!! walaaaahhhhhhhhhh.... :P
~ yeahhhh!! thts right, this is my sister ~ 
~ hehehehe, she is cute ... ~

~ OMG !! she HUG my sweetie teaddy bear o.O ~
~ PEACE , with angry PACE ~

~ hee ... peace once again ~
~ i give YOU my HEART ~


~ Blueeekkkkk :P ~
~ o.O ~


~ errr??? ~

~ wht am i doing right there ?? ~

~ ready ... 1...2...3....4..... ~
~ My lil sister, playing with the NIKON D5000 ~
~ ^_^ ~

~ xMx with SOMEONE :P ~

~ hohohohohoho.... ~

~ yaaa.... thts rght , i'm bored ~
~ I see YOU ~
 

~ Both of us ~
~ hey!! PEACE dude !! ~
AdiQ : Smile sis ....dont close ur mouth...
Me : i cant ... huhuhuhu, they will see it...{wearing braces} :P
~ YOU + ME = DOUBLE _ D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Winking Pointer