Blogger WidgetsBlogger Widgets


Thursday 8 March 2012

My Beloved One {Part 1}

~ I love them so much !! but on this part , I still have " CHOMMYE " in My life.. but on 21 FEB 2012, she already dead .. R.I.P CHOMMYE !! I always remember YOU!! till the end... because your're my first pet ... I adopt her on 07 JANUARY 2011 .... love u CHOMMYE ... we alL LOVE you ...!!

~ this is CHOMMYE , but she already dead T_T ~

~ I miss her !! ~

~ we all LOVE you ~

~ I always remember you ~

~ No One Can Replace YOU ! ~

~ she just playing with Chyfoe ~

~ happy moment with Chomye :') ~

~ seriously , i cant forget you from my mind ~

~ Chybie with her mother " CHOMMYE " ~

~ SWEET MOTHER ~

awwwww xD

~ R.I.P ~

~ Close ur eyes , sleep well... CHOMMYE ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Kitty Winking Pointer